Oxford Suites Yakima, Washington
Your ideal choice for Yakima Hotels!The Oxford Suites Yakima Washington provides lodging near downtown Yakima, WA and I- 82, overlooking the beautiful Yakima River and adjacent to the Yakima Greenway Path. The Oxford Suites Yakima is also convenient to area businesses such as Yakima Regional HMA, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, and Memorial Hospital as well as area attractions such as Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima Sundome, Capitol Theater, the Gateway to Wine Country.
The Oxford Suites Yakima offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Yakima, Washington make the Oxford Suites Yakima your first choice for Yakima WA hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Shop Talk at the Oxford
Make your back to school shopping a mini vacation!
- Downtown Summer Nights, Yakima, Washington, June 13, 2014 to August 29, 2014
- WA Career & Technical Annual Summer Conference, Yakima, Washington, August 3-6, 2014
- A Case of the Blues and All That Jazz, Yakima, WA, August 16, 2014
- Fresh Hop Ale Festival, Yakima, Washington, October 4, 2014
- Pirate Plunder Adventure Race, Yakima, Washington, October 4, 2014
- COD & Treatment Conference 2014, Yakima, Washington, October 6-7, 2014
- WA Maintenance & Operations Administrators Conference, Yakima, Washington, October 7-10, 2014
- Catch the Crush Annual Event, Yakima, Washington, October 11-12, 2014
- Washington State Prevention Summit, Yakima, Washington, October 20-22, 2014
- Columbia River Circuit Finals Rodeo, Yakima, Washington, November 7-8, 2014
- Moscow Ballet's spectacular Great Russian Nutcracker, Yakima, Washington, November 17, 2014
- Thanksgiving in Wine Country, Yakima, Washington, November 28-29, 2014