Oxford Suites Yakima, Washington
Your ideal choice for Yakima Hotels!The Oxford Suites Yakima Washington provides lodging near downtown Yakima, WA and I- 82, overlooking the beautiful Yakima River and adjacent to the Yakima Greenway Path. The Oxford Suites Yakima is also convenient to area businesses such as Yakima Regional HMA, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences, and Memorial Hospital as well as area attractions such as Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima Sundome, Capitol Theater, the Gateway to Wine Country.
The Oxford Suites Yakima offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Yakima, Washington make the Oxford Suites Yakima your first choice for Yakima WA hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Oxtoberfest at the Oxford
Oxford Hospitality Served Bavarian Style!
- Capitol Theatre
- Cowiche Canyon Conservatory and Trails
- Legends Casino
- Thanksgiving in Yakima Valley Wine Country
- Yakima Area Arboretum
- Yakima Convention Center
- Yakima SunDome
- Yakima Training Center
- Yakima Valley Museum
- Yakima Valley Spirits and Hops Trail
- Yakima Valley Sunday Farmers' Market
- Yakima Wine Country
- The Seasons Jazz Series, Yakima, Washington, September 25, 2015 to January 2, 2016
- Apple & Pumpkin Festival, Grandview, Washington, September 26, 2015 to October 31, 2015
- Catch the Crush Annual Event, Yakima, Washington, October 10-11, 2015
- Airfield Estates 5K Vineyard Run, Sunnyside, Washington, October 10, 2015
- Beer & Whiskey Festival, Yakima, Washington, October 10, 2015
- Russian Grand Ballet Presents: Swan Lake, Yakima, Washington, October 16, 2015
- Dia De Los Muertos, Yakima, Washington, October 25, 2015 to November 8, 2015
- Wine Country Thanksgiving, Yakima, Washington, November 27-29, 2015
- Yakima Ag Expo, Yakima, WA, January 7-8, 2016