Please be advised that the State of Washington is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
From I-82 South: Take exit 33 B, take 1st left - Oxford Suites is on the left side.
From I-82 North: Take exit 33, turn right - Oxford Suites is on the left side.
From Yakima Airport: Take right onto Washington Ave. Left on 16th Ave. Right on Yakima Ave. Follow to Oxford Suites, on left hand side.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Yakima offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Capitol Theatre
- Cowiche Canyon Conservancy and Trails
- Gorge Amphitheatre
- Legends Casino
- Thanksgiving in Yakima Valley Wine Country
- The Seasons Performance Hall
- White Water Rafting on the Tieton River
- Yakima Area Arboretum
- Yakima Convention Center
- Yakima Greenway
- Yakima SunDome
- Yakima Training Center
- Yakima Valley Museum
- Yakima WA Golf Courses
- Yakima Wine Country
- Yakima Valley U-Pick Farm Experiences
Upcoming Area Events:
- Apple & Pumpkin Festival, Grandview, Washington, August 22, 2020 to October 24, 2020
- Dye Hard 5K Color Run, Yakima, Washington, August 22, 2020
- Hot Shots 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament, Yakima, Washington, August 29-30, 2020
- Ellensburg Rodeo, Ellensburg, Washington, September 2-7, 2020
- SunDome Volleyball Festival, Yakima, Washington, September 18-19, 2020
- "Ponies in the Sun" Car Show, Yakima, Washington, September 20, 2020