To ensure your safety and to comply with mandated health ordinances, face coverings are required indoors for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status.
From I-82 South: Take exit 33 B, take 1st left - Oxford Suites is on the left side.
From I-82 North: Take exit 33, turn right - Oxford Suites is on the left side.
From Yakima Airport: Take right onto Washington Ave. Left on 16th Ave. Right on Yakima Ave. Follow to Oxford Suites, on left hand side.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Yakima offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Capitol Theatre
- Cowiche Canyon Conservancy and Trails
- Gorge Amphitheatre
- Legends Casino
- Pacific Northwest University
- SOZO Sports Complex
- Thanksgiving in Yakima Valley Wine Country
- The Seasons Performance Hall
- White Water Rafting on the Tieton River
- Yakima Area Arboretum
- Yakima Convention Center
- Yakima Greenway
- Yakima SunDome
- Yakima Training Center
- Yakima Valley Museum
- Yakima WA Golf Courses
- Yakima Wine Country
- Yakima Valley U-Pick Farm Experiences
Upcoming Area Events:
- GYGSA Softball Tournaments, Yakima, Washington, July 23, 2021 to October 3, 2021
- Catch the Crush, Yakima, Washington, September 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021
- Apple & Pumpkin Festival, Grandview, Washington, September 4, 2021 to October 30, 2021
- The Great Prosser Balloon Rally, Prosser, Washington, September 24-26, 2021
- Central Washington State Fair, Yakima, Washington, September 24, 2021 to October 3, 2021
- Fresh Hop Ale Festival, Yakima, Washington, October 2, 2021
- WAMOA Conference & Trade Show, Yakima, Washington, October 6-8, 2021
- Airfield Estates 5K Vineyard Run, Sunnyside, Washington, October 9, 2021
- Central Washington Home & Garden Show, Yakima, Washington, November 5-7, 2021
- Thanksgiving in Wine Country, Yakima, Washington, November 26-28, 2021